Wednesday, March 11, 2009

As Promised...



~Enjoying the rad glider that my husband put together. No nursery is complete without one!~



~This is what a completed Bean room looks like. Pretty cute, huh?~



~More Bean room. Apparently, we never took pics of the other side of the room. Guess we wanted to leave something to mystery!~



~Month 9. Not my finest moment. Wish I had thought of taking picutres during the day, instead of right before I went to bed...~



~Beware of the cankles!~



~Kickin' it with Ryden. 'Cause he rules.~



~Ryden is blowing raspberries because he's mad that Bean is taking so long to hang out with him.~



~Tuckered out from hanging out with Auntie Laura and Uncle Tony. We're pretty major. I think the anticipation of waiting for his future BFF got to him as well.~



~Term. I'm friggin' HUGE. There's nowhere to go anymore but out, Bean!~

I know that month 8 is MIA, but I can't find the file. You get the idea though. THe belly grows, the chest seemingly shrinks. I look like a homeless woman in every picture. Yada yada yada. I also know I promised sonogram pics also, but the scanner is at my mom's house, and I keep forgetting to take the pictures to the scanner. Its almost anticlimactic to post the sonogram photos AFTER Bean, seeing as how the real thing is probably going to be much more exciting. We'll see what the future holds. Stay tuned, folks. The next post will be announcing Bean's arrival! Yay!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh Laura, your poor ankles! The room looks great and I bet Bean is on his/her way out right now. Thinking of you today and can't wait to see pictures!