Monday, October 13, 2008

The Much Anticipated Belly, as Promised...

Alright...my camera and laptop finally made up and I am now able to post the pics of my ever-expanding belly. Woo hoo! Be warned...I look a little skaggy in some (well, most) of these pictures. They were always just before bedtime. Well, without further ado...



month one...I want to qualify that I had only just started back to the gym at this point!



month two...although I think I looked more pregnant last month!



month three...bean is maybe starting to make a cameo???



month four...there's no denying it! there's a bean in there!

P.S. From the looks of these pictures, I need to buy a new tank top! It looks like I've worn the same clothes for 3 months. Always the fashionista...

2 comments:

Drew and Ava's Grandma said...

You are way too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne (other mom)

Anonymous said...

I love the gold floor length drapes, VERY 70's!