Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bean, Doing a Headstand

Hi folks! Here's the 5 month sonogram as promised. Not the cutest yet, and I'm pretty sure that I am going to eventually give birth to Skeletor, rather than an actual human that looks like either Tony or myself. Hmmm...maybe Skeletor is a distant cousin of one of ours that I just didn't know about. That would be weird...



I apologize for the wackadoo position for the picture, but my computer refuses to let me rotate the picture. Apparently, Mac seems to know more about picture posting and saving than I do. Whatever.

To talk you through this a bit, Bean is on his/her head, with both hands tucked up next to the left side of his/her face. The two big dark spots are the eyes, and the smaller spot is the nose. Cute, right???

Month five belly pictures are still pending...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Drew and Ava's Grandma said...

Hi Laura,

You mentioned that "Dakodah is excited about attending her first party" or something close to that. Does this mean we are having a baby girl?

Anne- OM

Laura said...

hmmm...not sure when i said that (although i kinda remember saying it...my brain is pretty fuzzy lately). anyway, dacodah is my grand-niece, and i don't remember what party it was she was going to attend. tony and i are still waiting to find out. my spidey sense tells me that we're having a girl, but everyone else in the free world thinks its a boy. guess we'll just have to wait and see!