Friday, May 4, 2007

In the Beginning...


Hello all. I figured that now was as good a time as any to start a blog page for Tony and myself. We are in the midst of so many changes and plans, and we know that all of you will want to stay informed of what is going on. Tony and I are so excited about everything that is coming up. The wedding is in 29 days, I have seven weeks of school left before I am officially done teaching (well, at least temporarily), and we are going to be leaving for our honeymoon before we know it. What's more, is that I will be moving down to San Diego in the beginning of July. Like I said, lots going on right now.

I'm new to the whole blog site movement, as is Tony. I know that I love reading about the happenings of my nearest and dearest, and I know that Tony and I are lucky enough to have such supportive friends and family who are curious about how we are doing. It is hard to keep in touch with everyone all at once. It's difficult to maintain our long distance friendships with people who are miles away. My hope is that Tony and I will be able to keep everyone informed and maintain those vital links with everyone special in our lives. So, without further adieu, let's get started.

1 comment:

JanaRamma said...

nice blog...but where's all the celebrity gossip? juice this bad boy up!